E-cigarettes are electronic products that mimic cigarettes and have the same look, smoke, taste and feel as cigarettes. It is a product that is powered by a rechargeable lithium polymer battery to drive the atomizer, and turns nicotine into vapor by heating the e-liquid in the oil tank, and then allows the user to smoke. The control of e-cigarettes in various countries is very strict. How to apply for the EAC certification of e-cigarettes exported to Russia?
EAC Customs Union EAC certificate is one of the two new EAC certification documents introduced by Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan New Technology Regulation Reform (TR CU). The latter is the EAC declaration of the customs union EurAsEC.
The EAC Declaration and the EAC Certificate of Conformity are documents introduced in 2011, thus creating the Technical Regulations TR CU of the Eurasian Economic Union. EAC certification is issued by an independent EAC certification body and its laboratory, and is accredited by the relevant agencies of the five members of the EAC Economic Union: Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan.
Products exported to the above five countries need to obtain EAC certification before they can be freely sold and circulated in these countries. EAC certification can be divided into EAC certificate of conformity and EAC certificate of conformity.
CU-TR certification is the Customs Union certification, and its certificate is the EAC certificate. Russia belongs to the Customs Union country, and all products within the scope of control entering Russia must meet the Customs Union EAC certification and obtain an EAC certificate.
Electronic cigarette EAC certification process
1. The applicant submits an application for certification;
2. According to the product situation of the applicant, the certification body will confirm the certification mode and implementation requirements;
3. Prepare and submit commercial and technical documents required for certification by the applicant;
4. Determine whether sample testing or factory audit is required according to the certification mode;
5. Documents required for certification are reviewed and supplemented;
6. Issuance of certificates;
7. The certificate is filed online.